The "Nacht der Sterne" has been organised since 2012 by the ahgz - Allgemeine Hotel- und Gastronomie-Zeitung and the Burghotel Staufeneck with Rolf Straubinger as well as Klaus and Ann-Kathrin Schurr. The gastro and culinary event, probably the largest meeting of star chefs in the world, has repeatedly created media hype. In the past, the gala even made it into the Guinness Book of Records because of its high star and toque density.
The main partners are Intergastra, the supplier Chefs Culinar and the host Mercedes-Benz Museum. You too can present your products in this unique setting.
- Presence at the top-class gala night
- over 900 exclusive guests from the fields of gastronomy, politics and business, including over 200 star chefs from German-speaking countries
- First-class networking platform
- Live Cooking Stations
- First-class entertainment with live band and moderation Translated with live band and moderation
There are various package offers for your presence at the "Nacht der Sterne". These include among others:
- Stand presence during the event
- Product integration into the buffet or the event
- High-quality gift in the guest bag
- extensive logo integration
- tickets for the gala evening
Prices and further information on request.
Dates and further information
- Event date: 5 February 2024
- Venue: Mercedes-Benz Museum, Stuttgart
You have questions or need more information? Your media consultant:
We are happy to get in touch.